Book Cases

jvillelaJuly 7, 2005

IÂm currently living in an apartment along with nine book cases that are overflowing. I also have a surround-sound DVD system with six speakers. Does anyone know of a magazine or book that can give me some tips on how to go about arranging or choosing furniture that goes well with my books and video sound system? My current book cases are stereotypical oak. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildeyjr

You may not need to buy a book or magazine to help, try a search engine like google.com and entering key words like "decorating tips" or "organization tips." There are endless free resources online for interior decorating and decluttering, many websites like ivillage.com and homestore.com have entire sections devoted to "house and home" with decorating and furniture arrangement ideas, or try the homepage for HGTV (home and gardent television: www.hgtv.com). Try a few different searches online and you will find a plethora of apartment living articles and resources. One of my favorites is the website for the magazine Real Simple (see below).

Good Luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Real Simple

Bookmark   July 17, 2005 at 9:40PM
More Discussions
How common are door notes for communicating with tenants?
Is it legal for an apartment manager to put paper notes...
Jck507
Lawn Mowers/Leaf Blowers
I rent the top floor of a two-family home in a nice...
lynwell42
Running upstairs!!!!
Please someone help me...I need some advice!! At this...
Venus78k
Help with reducing noise
I live in a second floor apartment with my 5 year old...
erin277
Feeling Harassed by Downstairs Neighbors
My boyfriend and I moved into an older apartment complex...
storybrook
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™