NEW choice for slide-in induction range coming soon!

xtacie11January 26, 2014

Just visited my local appliance store and was told that Bosch is introducing a slide-in induction range expected out in April. It is supposed to finish URL testing in February. The owner saw it at a training seminar but was not permitted to take photos. His description was a black surface with a big hob in the center. For those of us looking for a slide-in this may be worth looking at....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fauguy

I wonder how it will compare with the GE Profile Induction slide-in, since that is the most popular slide-in model right now.

Bookmark   January 26, 2014 at 2:59PM
larry20853

Xtacie is correct. I saw this range today on display at a show in Vegas. It is simple and quite attractive.

Bookmark   February 5, 2014 at 6:59PM
markb

You can check out the range as well as other new products at the following link.

Here is a link that might be useful: KBIS 2014

Bookmark   February 5, 2014 at 8:13PM
fauguy

This should be the direct link for the induction and gas range.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://ovens.reviewed.com/content/bosch-benchmark-slide-in-range-first-impressions-review

Bookmark   February 5, 2014 at 9:28PM
dancingqueengw

Any idea of how deep this range is? I can't find any dimensions and the depth issue is my main problem because of the range being in an angled portion of cabinets. If it's too deep my drawers and cabinets won't open on either side of it.

Thank you SO MUCH for attaching the info you did for me. I so appreciate it.

Bookmark   March 16, 2014 at 10:52PM
Vivsim

Does the new Bosch slide-in induction range have double ovens?
I've been waiting for one to turn up but couldn't wait any longer. I ended up with the Electrolux induction slide-in which has a 'so-called' double oven: i.e. a not very useful oven in what is normally the pan drawer at the bottom. The range is wonderful otherwise but I still yearn for a proper double oven.
I know that Whirlpool and Maytag have free-standing models but that's not what I want.

Bookmark   April 28, 2014 at 11:44AM
jwvideo

"Does the new Bosch slide-in induction range have double ovens?"

No. It has a warming drawer. See the Bosch link below. I understand 'how you feel about the the Elux "baking drawer" -- I've read comments describing it as a "warming drawer with delusions of grandeur."

If you want a good second oven and don't need large capacity, you might find a countertop unit more convenient and more to your liking. If interested in exploring that subject, search out the threads on the Breville Smart Oven and the Cuisinart CSO-300 countertop combi-steam oven.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bosch Benchmark Induction Range

This post was edited by JWVideo on Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 12:48

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 12:45PM
More Discussions
My GC thinks I need 1000 cfm and I think he's crazy
So I actually don't think he's crazy and he's right...
crl_
Wolf porcelain chipping on new ovens
Argggggg!!!! New wolf E series ovens, purchased and...
jackson2348
Appliance Budget -$15k. How to spend?
We have $15k in our appliance allowance. We need a...
dcnatfan
Help with induction please
I am planning to buy induction when we reno the kitchen....
sherri1058
HELP PLEASE New Dacor range to replace old DCS (Fisher Paykel) range?
We moved into a house that has a 9 year old DCS by...
princesspronoid
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™