tape,mud and sand drywall

gergnormadMarch 29, 2009

im in north fla. i need to know what would be a fair price to tape,mud and sand 80 pieces of drywall that is already hung,thanks. just labor also because all the materials are paid for.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fnmroberts

A fair price for professionally hung board would probably be $10 - $12 per sheet. But, if improperly hung on uneven walls, poor joints or too many butts it could be considerably more. Don't accept a price by message or phone unless the tradesman has actually looked at what the job will entail.

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 2:51PM
carlos456

Hello my name is Carlos Diaz I am a TAPER I have two years of experience I used to work for a Company which is been in the market for a long time, Northwest drywall, were I worked for union price and been doing houses about 20 000 square feet, in which I gain knowledge, experience and skill, I also been doing renovations, private jobs, and commercial, I warranty my job, I also had automatic taping tools, my set of knifes, and car, and I can tell that I know how to do the job perfectly and smooth from beginning to end without leaving scratches or bubbles, I sand with sponge all the work so you can check it with light you won't see anything... the price I can give to you, if you are looking for quality job is 45 cents a square feet, depends also in the highs, and the flex tape I charge it different, so yours would be like $1200,wich is 14 dollars per sheet, but we can negotiate it, if you need a nice finished and quick donÂt doubt in calling me I am ready to work any time, my telephone number is 6479903015 reach me there if interested thanks.

Bookmark   April 8, 2009 at 3:48AM
ebdwall_gmail_com

In Grand Rapids Michigan it's about .25 to .45 a square foot to finish drywall. Depending on the particulars of the job and how it was hung. Best advice - get 3 estimates from people with experience, insurance, and references.

Bookmark   May 14, 2009 at 6:48PM
More Discussions
FG & Rim Joist Insulation --- HELP!!!
Help - My builder (doing a fire rebuild) wants to put...
mdln
Replacing Steel Column With Stud Wall?
I am interested in replacing a steel column with a...
atv_freak
Basement wall insulation
Hello, I live in a 1952 English bungalow in Chicago...
kmalladi
Str'l Wood Floor + CrwlSpace vs Concrete Slab
Hello, We were discussing our plans with a builder...
lookintomyeyes83
Flooring System over a basement
In my current house we used 16-18" deep floor...
AZN8TIV
Sponsored Products
Artemide | Nur Mini Gloss Suspension Light
YLiving.com
Gold Sparrow Detroit Sand Sofa
Overstock.com
Rondo Salad Servers - Cutipol
$52.00 | HORNE
TRIBECCA HOME Macedonia Black Dresser
Overstock.com
Collins Chair - Key Largo Grape Purple
Joybird Furniture