Anyone had Impressive Basement Systems

chefcrazyFebruary 11, 2008

I like the idea of 25 colors to choose from and no ugly dividers . Anyone have info on this product?Very simular to owens corning it looks like.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

If you do a search here of Impressive Basement Systems, you will find there are many folks who do not find them very impressive.

Sue

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 9:38PM
sshippee

I did the search as you stated and didn't find anythign negative about impressive basement systems on this site. So I am not sure about what chemocurl was speaking. I also am wondering about this company, I am trying to decide if I am going to hire them or do it myself. Unless anyone has heard of any of these systems being available for the DIY.

Bookmark   March 20, 2008 at 6:04PM
dawnbrn

Hi. I have been researching Impressive Basements myself. My DH and I weren't approved for the loan we wanted so we are hoping to finish our basement and put in a bathroom for under 20,000. It is about 1000 sq.ft I guess. My DH isn't handy nor does he want to atempt to be so I guess we are going to go one of these routes. I can't find much info either positive or negative on these guys. Just wish I had a ballpark estimate of the cost before actually talking to companies. But I have heard neg. things about Owens Corning. My in laws had theirs down by them. Too $ and not that impressive as far as OC goes.

Bookmark   May 12, 2008 at 10:46PM
theporchguy

Try looking up thebasementstore.net. They'll give you an idea of prices.

The Porchguy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Album

Bookmark   May 14, 2008 at 8:57PM
westsidewade

I was a subcontractor for Basement Experts / Owens Corning and Impressive for years. Worked my but off for them.
Just a warning for those subs out there considering working for BE/Owens Corning, in the beginning they pull money from your checks as an insurance policy to make sure you guarantee your work for a year. I can understand that. But once the year passes with no call backs they are to return the money.
Its been 2 years and I still haven't seen my $700.00. Beware subs, they'll screw you the same way they do everyone else.

Impressive has been really good guys to work for and the product is far better than the OC product. They will cut you the best deal, back the product and workmanship without hesitation.

Bookmark   October 9, 2008 at 10:57AM
More Discussions
Flooring System over a basement
In my current house we used 16-18" deep floor...
AZN8TIV
Spray foam basement band joists
I just had an energy audit and one thing they recommended...
mkrafczyk
Easier way to burst up concrete?
Since it seem I have to do some concrete busting work...
ravlegend
How to re-do the stairs for my basement remodel
So I'm undergoing a simple remodel of a small basement....
phiwwy
Str'l Wood Floor + CrwlSpace vs Concrete Slab
Hello, We were discussing our plans with a builder...
Naween
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™