Rowhome Update

angel_037June 13, 2006

Well, my neighbors finally cleaned up there garbage bags but that is only because inspection was coming. But you will never guess how many garbage bags they had in there back yard..... take a guess..... over 30 bags of trash. HOLY CRAP!!! They are the dirtiest people I ever came across. There children are outside right now alone again at 8 a.m. The youngest is sleeping on the swinging chair they have on there front porch. I do not think the parents are home or even know where they are. Now they need to work on the weeds and parenting skills. I just wish they would move. A disgrunted home owner.:(

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
neoadorable

make sure they dont just pile stuff again, and if they get out of hand, call child services, that should get to them.

Bookmark   June 14, 2006 at 1:23AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
angel_037

Hi Neoadorable, I did contact child services because they locked there 3 children out of the house, ages, 3, 6 & 7. But nothing became of it because they left. The mom and 3 children packed and moved to virginia. The dad is living there but the landlord finally saw how the house was and is evicting them and selling the house. I am excited about this because no more loud music or loud mother screaming or loud children getting into everything. They of course again are leaving there garbage bags out back building up again. But soon they will be gone. Thanks:) Kim

Bookmark   June 24, 2006 at 4:02PM
More Discussions
Arranging the living room. Help needed.
Hi there, I am needing some help regarding the arrangement...
KarimT
Share your condo townhouse noise experiences...
I would like to know from those of you who have lived...
Mia_
Bathroom decorating ideas
Hi! I just moved in to an older style apartment building,...
Apart-ster
Does anyone actually like living in an apartment?
In addition to the noise I've just posted about, another...
alllen
Moth problem..Help please.....
Allright I have had a moth problem for about 5 maybe...
lucidmike
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™