WOOHHOOO Update on Rowhome:)

angel_037June 24, 2006

Well, finally after writing a letter to our neighbors landlord about how horrible his property is because of the tenants, he came to see for himself and he sure did NOT like what he saw. He told them to clean up the house and the yard and throw away the garbage and they did not. When he returned, he was livid. He is now selling the house and they have to be out after he goes through his eviction. But the mother already moved out with her children to Virginia today and the husband is living at the house still here. But he will be out sooner or later anyways. No more garbage, no more loud music, no more screaming mother or kids..woooohooo.. Anyways, ty to all who have gave me advice. Kim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nfllifer

I'm sure the Landlord would rent it again to a better tenant. If you know of anyone that you want as a neighbor call the owner. Most owners take much better care of properties than tenants BUT their are exceptions. Best of luck with your new neighbor, whoever it is.

Bookmark   June 25, 2006 at 9:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donslilz

i am very happy for you! its good to hear that someone finally got the bad neighbors out instead of the good neighbors being forced to move away and lose money!

Bookmark   July 13, 2006 at 3:02AM
More Discussions
Temporary Housing
The post tell us fine information about the housing....
dayamrae138
Running upstairs!!!!
Please someone help me...I need some advice!! At this...
Venus78k
Bathroom decorating ideas
Hi! I just moved in to an older style apartment building,...
Apart-ster
music instrument playing?
I'm wondering whether or not to be worried about disturbing...
outofideas009
Garage apartment floor plan review
We are building a house at the beach (Seagrove Beach,...
cobbyw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™