What is this type of handbag frame closure called?

justlindaFebruary 16, 2013

Brass, each end has "clasp" that holds frame closed. Would like to know what this type of closure system is called. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Another picture of "clasps" opened.

    Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 4:19PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Pic of Clasp

    Bookmark   February 16, 2013 at 4:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Magnetic clasp/closure?

    Bookmark   February 17, 2013 at 2:31AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Walnut Art Nouvaux Sideboard Advice Needed
Howdy, First post from a long-time lurker. We purchased...
Radio /turntable
Hi, I was given this radio/turntable and wish to know...
Rosenthal China Pattern?
I stumbled upon this fine china bowl by Rosenthal,...
camelback sofa
Hello there - could anyone help me to identify the...
Vintage oil painting
I need help with name on oil painting, I think it's...
Sponsored Products
Rosilini Silver Leaf 16 1/2" x 31 1/2" Wall Mirror
$84.95 | Lamps Plus
Inhabit | Aequorea Duvet Cover Set
Malibu 5 Piece Outdoor Patio Sofa Set in Espresso Turquoise
$1,309.00 | LexMod
Justice Design Group FSN-8702 - Aero 2 Light Bath Bar - Tapered Cylinder Shade -
$290.00 | Hayneedle
Linear EE Two-Light Wall Sconce
$185.00 | Bellacor
Metropolitan Outdoor Side Table Cover
$39.50 | FRONTGATE
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™