garden hose

haircutcityMay 16, 2007

how can I connect a garden hose to my kitchen faucet?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You get a little (1+") fitting at the hardware (ask in the gardening section), but it may require taking off the piece already on your tap depending on what you use. I have (ord'd from a catalog) a 50' stretchy, coiled sprayer hose that I use for my plants on the deck, and it came with a piece that fits over a standard kitchen faucet, but also one that requires you to remove that piece first, and another with two tiny valves on it to redirect the water.

    Bookmark   May 16, 2007 at 4:49AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I figured it out, for those that might be interested, I went to a tropical fish store, and they had a brass adapter that is very simply made. It is used to fill large aquariums. It was $6.00. At first, I thought someone might need such a thing to fill a waterbed, but believe it or not, there are no waterbed stores anymore where I live.I guess they had their run of fame.

    Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 12:05AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Moth problem..Help please.....
Allright I have had a moth problem for about 5 maybe...
music instrument playing?
I'm wondering whether or not to be worried about disturbing...
Temporary Housing
The post tell us fine information about the housing....
Help with reducing noise
I live in a second floor apartment with my 5 year old...
Feeling Harassed by Downstairs Neighbors
My boyfriend and I moved into an older apartment complex...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™