Electrolux FD Refrigerator -EW28BS85KS w/ TWO Icemakers!

workingondreamhouseJanuary 3, 2012

I have read previous posts and dubious reviews regarding the Electrolux French Door refrigerator. These reviews refer to an earlier model, and perhaps a CD model. The model I am looking at is the Electrolux EW28BS85KS - primarily because it has two icemakers (one in the door and one in the freezer section).

This will be our "extra" refrigerator in the pantry, as the kids' ONE request for the new kitchen was a water/ice dispenser in the door of the fridge! We are using the Electrolux ICON Professional All Fridge and All Freezer in the kitchen.

I really like the looks and feel of all of the Electrolux products (we own 2 washers and 2 dryers) and we will be putting two Electrolux dishwashers and an Electrolux convection microwave in the new kitchen. However, I was concerned by the bad reviews out there and the lack of reviews for this product.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mlp374

Hi workingondreamhouse, Can you please tell me if you bought this fridge and how you like it. I am having the same dilemna you had regarding reading the bad reviews but liking the look of the fridge.
Thanks,
mlp374

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 1:08PM
More Discussions
Bluestar Platinum interchangeable grill/griddle on RNB?
I have a 36" RNB rangetop. I regret that I chose...
ott2
Microwave in a cabinet
I have a Panasonic 1.2 cubic ft microwave installed...
flashfryer
Viking open burner advice needed
I have a chance to buy a Viking open burner 36"...
jerseychick
Bluestar electric French door installed
It's installed. Electrical not hooked up yet (see the...
Debbi Branka
Any Wolf gurus in the house - clicking burners
Since Week 3 of owning our Wolf DF304 stove, we have...
chefwong
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™