Roommate Memories

willamaeMarch 18, 2009

Maybe this is a stupid post..but: I found an old photo of myself and my old roommate from a few years ago. I sorta got nostalgic for the good times with her (sick from the bad times). So do any of you have a "best" and "worst" memory of a roommate?

Best: St.Patricks 2006. Her ex boyfriend got a trolly to drive around the city (Chicago, where we live). It was awesome. Maggie and I met so many people, got a lot of good pictures and of course..a lot of green beer

Worst: When she moved her unemployed, pot smoking, always crying, never cleaning boyfriend. He never paid rent. Never cleaned ANYTHING. PLUS he started cutting himself in our bathroom.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucy

Best memory - coming home from a date with a great guy one night to find my roommate had gotten us a dog! Worst (of the same roomie) - having her come home and just take over in the midst of a getting-to-know-you I was having with a neat new guy (they were from the same place, but forgot to get over it within a reasonable time).

Bookmark   March 18, 2009 at 3:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
willamae

lucy: at least your roommate brought home a dog. Mine had a bleeding heart for any and all animals. I came home one night to an injured Pigeon in our kitchen. Needless to say..it didn't stay with us long

Bookmark   March 19, 2009 at 12:29PM
More Discussions
Bathroom decorating ideas
Hi! I just moved in to an older style apartment building,...
Apart-ster
Noisy neighbor - am I being oversensitive?
Live in a townhouse next to people with two small kids...
hblotus95
Appliance Size for garage apartment
building an apartment over a garage. apt size is 500...
cobbyw
Need help with a doorway partition
I just moved into a studio apartment and I'm looking...
sfliving
Temporary Housing
The post tell us fine information about the housing....
dayamrae138
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™