Query on kitchen appliances (Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele)
Re-posting in the appliance forum on the suggestion of another user.
I am new to the forum and just came across this incredibly useful site. My family is renovating our kitchen in New York and would be thrilled to receive some advice on our appliances.
At present we are planning to use a Wolf 36" range (SRT366), Wolf steam oven (CSO24), Wolf E Series conventional oven (SO30PE/S/PH), Sub-Zero refrigerator (IT-36CI) and Miele dishwasher (Dimension G5675SCVi).
A few quick questions:
(1) Any extensive problems with these particular appliances?
(2) Should we consider the 48" Wolf? Are the griddle and grill worthwhile?
(3) What are views of the Wolf convection steam oven? It looks incredibly useful to me.
(4) Should we instead consider the Wolf M series rather than the E series? What are the main differences?
(5) Any strong views on whether to get a Dimension or Future Miele dishwasher.
Also, any views on an undercounter wine storage unit? We are thinking of the Sub-Zero but are open to other possibilities.
Any strong recommendations for or against would be most appreciated. This is the first time we've done such an extensive renovation, so we could really use some advice.
Thank you so much.