firstwordmanJanuary 26, 2011

Gooooood morning y'all!

Can anyone help me identify this samovar? I can't read the oriental writing and the name on the spigot is 'sunckee' with a backwards 's'. I guess it could be a 'z' which would make the name 'zunckee' but I can't find anything on that name either.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That is not a samovar. That is a tea dispenser from China, based on the writing.

    Bookmark   January 28, 2011 at 10:33PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Why isn't furniture selling?
I've been trying to sell this 45" diameter vintage...
Help ID Antique Chair
Does anyone know what this Chair? Where is from? Who...
walnut panel
Hi Everyone, I bought this 30" piece at an auction...
Need help identifying blue bowl
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark? It is on the...
Can anyone identify this nightstand?
This nightstand was my grandmas and was given to me...
Michael Potter
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™